R&D and all Trade Unions of all European Institutions in a Common Front are in these days negotiating with the Commission and in parallel promoting a discussion on the reform and the proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council amending the Staff Regulations of Officials and the Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Union on
The Common Front has sent to the entire personnel of the European Institutions the resolution of the Inter-institutional Staff General Assembly of November 9th, 2011 and the list of demands.
Election of the EEAS Staff Committee
Vote List #1!
A joint list formed by R&D, RS USHU // U4U and SFE
for the election of the EEAS Staff Committee
- weuropa – STOP dismantling EU Staff Regulations action
- EEAS: the Ball is in the European Parliament’s Court
- Opinion of the Council Staff Committee on the EEAS Statutory changes
- EEAS: Which electoral rules do we need?
- Positive opinion of the Central Staff Committee on the proposed statutory amendments required to implement EEAS
- EU foreign service: EP links budget approval to agreement on EEAS organisation