Meetings with Staff Representatives (held on 15, 16, 20, 29, 30 September, 6, 12 and 19 October).
Meetings on 29-30 september focused on issues related to:
- The Method – A new and improved Method for adjusting remuneration and pensions (intracomm) which simplifies the process by modifying certain parameters, and introduces a new exception clause;
- Retirement and pensions – The adaptation of the methodology for the calculation of the pension contribution rate (intracomm), so as to align it with international accrual standards.
The meeting of 6 October focused on the proposals related to careers.
A 1st technical concertation meeting has been held on 12 October. Minutes have been published on 20/10. A second technical concertation meeting has been held on 19 October. Minutes will follow.
The minutes of all meetings with Staff Representatives of all Institutions will be posted on this post.
|110929 meeting minutes remuneration and pensions||110929 statistiques et informations||110929 tableau osp||110929_30 slides method_for salary and pension|
|110930 meeting minutes pensions|
|111006 meeting minutes|
|111012 1st technical concertation meeting minutes (other points)|
|111019 2nd technical concertation meeting minutes (method)|
|111021 meeting minutes (Paquet 4 – alternative proposals)|
|111028 administrative meeting (Careers) Social Dialogue meeting (reduction of staff by 5%)|
- Join us in our discussion meetings in the month of October
- All Unions from all Institutions inform you about the reform
- Reform 2013: The Commission proposes a new and improved Method for adjusting remuneration and pensions
- VP Šefčovič trying to stop pessimistic rumors about the reform of the statute. The Commission wants to really defend his staff? Staff should be ready to mobilize
- Reform 2013: Retirement – Proposal made by the Commission
- Reform 2013: Reply of the European Parliament